Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship
2911261

Not all countries have moved through all four phases of the

I would appreciate any help!<br /><br />Not all countries have moved through all four phases of the demographic transition. You are a consultant for a developing country that is not yet in phase IV of demographic transition. In your own words, complete the following:      * Define demographic transition. Give an example.     * Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition, including if the population is stable, growing, or declining in each.     * According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline in the crude birth rate (CBR) and crude death rate (CDR)?     * Briefly describe 3 living conditions and/or environmental impacts in developed countries that have reached phase IV, and contrast them with these conditions or impacts in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.     * If demographic transition phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what 2 programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal?     * Provide real-world examples where possible. The following rubric will be used for grading: Grading Rubric 10%       Define demographic transition. 40%       Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition, including if the population is stable, growing, or declining in each. 10%       According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline in the crude birth rate (CBR) and crude death rate (CDR)? 20%       Briefly describe 2–3 living conditions and/or environmental impacts in developed countries that have reached phase IV, and contrast them with these conditions or impacts in developing countries that remain in earlier phases. 20%       If Demographic Transition Phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what 1-2 programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

DearCustomer

Do you need this to be any specific length?

Do you need this to be in APA format?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, yes, this is 2 to 3 pages and APA format. Can this be done by Sunday?

Thanks!

Thank you.

Absolutely. I will actually try for Saturday if not tonight.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you!!!

Did you see my other question? Do you think you can do two? I am traveling in Europe and can't get this done :(

Most topics I can easily write on, but energy and sciences require me to do a great deal of research and I am afraid I could not complete the other assignment in time for you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much!

Thank you.

Please be sure to save the Word file to your PC as I will delete the link.