Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MBBS, Technical Analyst, CFTE, Net Researcher, Assisted many with H.Work of various fields

Review the Plants vs. Animals activity at http //

• Review the Plants vs. Animals activity at to learn about the different structures of plant and animal cells.
• Complete the Plant and Animal Cells multimedia exercise at by labeling the structures and functions of the plant and animal cells.
a) Capture a screen shot of your Conclusion Screen before exiting the exercise and paste it to a Microsoft® Word document. To do this, press the Print Screen or “PrntScrn” key on the upper-right hand corner of your keyboard, open a Word document, then press Ctrl + V. Your screen shot should paste directly into the document.
b) Describe at least five similarities and three differences between plant and animal cells in your own words.
c) Choose four internal structures (organelles) of plant or animal cells and describe their functions in your own words. For each, also include an analogy which he
I can help you with this.
But i see the last line hasn't properly come through. Kindly complete it and also let me know the due date and your time zone.

P.S. I would like to inform you that, to get instant updates about status of your question (Info requests, Answers, etc) you can refresh this question page or check your registered email account for status emails, regularly.This helps speed up the conversation and aids early solution to your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok sounds good here is the rest... which helps you to further understand the function of that organelle.
Alright.. but you still didn't let me know about the due date and your time zone.
Do that asap so that i can fit this into my schedule.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it is due today!!
Just saw your reply.
You still haven't informed me of your time zone.
So, i am not sure when was/is the due date, as, at the time you posted "today", at some locations, day was about to end.
Let me know if you still need it and your time zone.
Would be waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am on Eastern time, please assist me. I need to turn this in within the next few hours.
Its 10:38 PM EST right now. I have been waiting for your reply all long and its just less than one and half hour to go. is that right?
Anyway i will try.

P.S. Kindly refresh this question page or check your registered email account for status emails, regularly, to speed up the conversation

Edited by Dr. Amit on 6/6/2010 at 3:40 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK thank you, XXXXX XXXXX be right here.
Oops! Bad luck!
Some power issues and i was not able to make it in this short time .
I have this half incomplete. If you still need it, do let me know. Else there is no point in completing it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I need this done.
Alright i am completing this and will post you soon

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.