GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

For Jennifer SR Volcanic Lab

<p>For Jennifer SR </p><p>Assignment: Volcanic Products Lab Resources: pp. 69-86 of Geoscience Laboratory and Appendixes <a href="" target="_blank">G</a> & <a href="" target="_blank">H</a> Due Date: Sunday May 30 Identify and classify the rock examples in Appendix G. Answer the following questions from your lab book: 4.9, 4.11, 4.15, 4.23, 4.25 and lab summary. Write your responses in Appendix H. Complete Appendix H. Note that additional lab book questions and answers appear in the appendix to assist in your completion of the lab. Post completed Appendixes G and H as Microsoft Word attachments, to the Assignments Link.</p>
Hello sunshine, I will have this for you by the end of the week. Thanks.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your help with these assignments. Are you able to help me with the one that is due today? You asked me what day it was due and I never heard back from you. Was just wondering.
Yes, I will have it for you today. Thanks!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Jennifer SR,

I have a final project due on Saturday July 3 for this GLG class you have helped me with. I was wondering if you had time to help me with it. This is what it is

Final Project: Factors and Forces of Geological Features

Resources: USGS Web site and Appendix A

Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation for your selected state or region (selected in week 1...I never posted anything)

Use the rubric provided in the "course materials" forum to meet all requirements.

Post your presentation as a PowerPoint attachment to the Assignments Link

The rubric

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please let me know if you are able to help me on this?
Hi sunshine, I'm sorry but I won't be able to help with this assignment.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok. Thank you. Do you know of any other science experts that can help me with this??