Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Compose a 1,500- to 1,750-word essay discussing implications

Customer Question

Compose a 1,500- to 1,750-word essay discussing implications of both forms of the patient’s diseases (HIV and AIDS) from the perspective of HIPAA confidentiality. Include the following in your essay: o Discuss why HIV and AIDS information is more sensitive than other types of health conditions. o Examine the social, legal, and ethical ramifications of improper information disclosure. o Provide a minimum of three references from the University Library or the Internet. o Format your essay according to APA guidelines.

Optional Information:
Subject: HCR 220
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me. Will you be able to provide some references from your library? I don't have access to your lib and it says you need to get references from your lib. Let me know also of the time frame to complete this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

You can use the internet also this is due Sunday the library is

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/classroom/ic/library.aspx

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can you let me know if you are able to do this assignment
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
<p>Compose a 1,500- to 1,750-word essay discussing implications of both forms of the patient's diseases (HIV and AIDS) from the perspective of HIPAA confidentiality. Include the following in your essay: o Discuss why HIV and AIDS information is more sensitive than other types of health conditions. o Examine the social, legal, and ethical ramifications of improper information disclosure. o Provide a minimum of three references from the University Library or the Internet. o Format your essay according to APA guidelines. Optional Information: Subject: HCR 220 </p><p> </p><p>Optional Information: <br />Subject: HCR 220</p>
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.

Sorry for responding late. Had technical issues and could not use the internet. Anyway, I can go ahead to use references from internet. You lib is secure and do not have access to any references there. Will be working on this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks can I get the original work and not work that students already has
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.
Have not written this assignment before so you will have an original paper but that of course does not mean I am doing it for you to turn in. You will still need to put that in your own words before you can claim it your own and turn in. I believe that is an agreement you agreed upon in using this site stating that all works received here should be used for research purposes only. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks thats fine
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Are you going to be able to do this for me. I would like to know ahead of time.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Are you going to be able to do this or do I have to relist it
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.

Working on this. This is scheduled for Monday. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks. Just making sure because I had a expert jennifer supposed to be working on a assignment for me but she never got back with me or posted the assignment. I was really depending on her. I end up doing it myself. I can depend on you because you did work for me in the past.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Are you still working on this assignment
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still need this assignment. I thought you were going to post it Monday. Its late but late is better than never
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
The teacher is extending this assignment until friday can anyone help me on this.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.
I greatly apologize but everything was beyond my control. My current location had very bad weather and was hit by typhoon which left us without power for few days...