F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

1. CheckPoint Analyzing Statements of Cash Flows Resource

1. CheckPoint: Analyzing Statements of Cash Flows

• Resource: Ch. 4 of Understanding Financial Statements
• Complete Research Problem 4.8a on p. 142 (Ch. 4); however, choose three companies to compare instead of five.
• Post your table in a Microsoft® Excel or Word document.
can you please attach the question here so i can help you out finding the answer

Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Choose five companies from different industries and locate their statements of cash flows
for the most recent year.
(a) Create a table to compare the dollars provided or used by operating, investing, and
financing activities, as well as the overall increase or decrease in cash.
(b) Create a second table for each company comparing this same information for each
of the three years presented in that company’s statement of cash flows. Include an
additional column that looks at the combined cash flows for all three years.
(c) Write a short analysis of the information gathered.Your discussion should address,
among other things, whether cash flow from operating activities is large enough to
cover investing and financing activities, and if not, how the company is financing its
activities. Discuss differences and similarities between the companies you have chosen.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Muhammad,

The question asks for five companies; however, we only need three. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Could you list the sites you obtained this information. After I receive an answer to that I'll accept the answer. Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you.
if you are satisfied with my service, you may list your future question by adding my name before it, so it may be answered by me.