Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Provide answers to questions 1 6. Question 1 is based on the

Provide answers to questions 1–6.
Question 1 is based on the following paragraph.

A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. A sailboat glistening
on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean beating against
the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions. You
should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at the beach.

1. Write or type the sentences that answer the following questions:
a. What sentence is the topic sentence of the paragraph?
b. What sentence is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated?

2. List four things to look for when you’re proofreading.
3. a. Define the term cliché.
b. Write one sentence that contains a cliché.
4. Name and explain two types of prewriting.
5. The topic listed below, write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order
to arrange the details of the paragraph.
a. Writing a paper takes patience and time.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

I have an answer set to these exam questions that you can paraphrase or use as a model.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
could you give me your answers to my questions, PLEASE?!.. I'm doing upgrading for school and doing some online courses (I don't usually cheat) this is my 1st time on here, I tried doing it myself and failed so now im on the makeup exam and turned to "online help" I'm going to apply for my bachelor of science in nursing next year so i just need to get this stuff out of the way so i can get to the things i ACTUALLY want to study.. lol Innocent do i just click accept to view your answers? (not sure how this works)

THANKS!
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

You're most welcome.