RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

1. Individual Assignment Virtual Organizations and Simulation

1. Individual Assignment: Virtual Organizations and Simulation Exercises (Due Week Five)

• Resources: System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Simulation
o Referring to the SDLC Simulation: A study done in 1999 determined that less than 40 percent of U.S. businesses include the CIO or senior information technology (IT) manager in the strategic planning process. What reasons can you suggest for the exclusion of IT senior management from the strategic planning process? What reasons can you offer for their inclusion? This assignment is due in Week Five.
o Referring to the SDLC Simulation: Large systems’ funding is generally associated with strategic information systems’ planning and usually requires funding with capital dollars. Who do you think should justify the capital outlay—the functional proponent(s) or the senior IT manager? I need reference and for this not to be plagarized by any means. This assignment is due ASAP

Hi Andrea. I can assist with this question.

I can post late Thurs. pm. if agreeable?

I am going to opt out to allow another expert to post sooner. Will check and post if no one responds.

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If it is this thursday pm, you can assist with the question that is within the time limits. Please respond back if you are talking about this thursday pm. Please make sure it is not plagarized and I have the reference to look up and post with my assignment.

hi Andrea, i am back is this q still open?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, it is can you still answer it before NLT Saturday or early Sunday. Question is still open and need to be answered.

Hi Andrea, I will start on it now, should post Saturday afternoon or sooner.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanxs sthat would be fine.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.