GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
10868375

Which plants are used in the production of biofuels (in the

Which plants are used in the production of biofuels (in the US and elsewhere).

· How are these plants grown? How much fossil fuel is required to raise and harvest them? What is the impact of their large-scale cultivation on the environment?

· How are biofuels produced from the individual plants and plant parts?

· How efficient (in terms of net energy values) are different production methods of biofuels. Are some countries more efficient in their production methods than others? Which methods result in overall carbon neutrality or even sequestration and which methods produce more carbon dioxide that they use?

· How has the large-scale use of plants (that were historically used as food and feed plants) for biofuel production influenced food prices worldwide, and how is this affecting overall availability of food, especially in the developing world?

· What are your personal opinions on the subject? Do you think biofuel production will ultimately solve the looming energy crisis? Which alternatives do you envision?
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 6 years ago.

Hello jennasaprincess,

I have a model paper for this assignment if you are interested. It could be paraphrased or used as a guide. Please let me know if you would like me to upload this for you.

Thanks,

JenniferSR

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes please upload. Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX A LOT!