GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

Jennifer SR, Can you help me with this

Yes, I will have them for you today.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'll check back in a little bit.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Jennifer SR,

You have helped me out a lot with some of my assignments. I have had 2 assignments posted since Monday and no one has repsonded. Is there any way you can help me with this one? Its due today. I have it posted as Differences in Socioeconomic Status

Due: Friday may 14 • Resource: p. 53 of Multicultural Education • Read the Differences in Socioeconomic Status section on p. 53 of the text. • Write a 350- to 500-word response addressing the following points: o List three social factors that most impact the scenario. o Justify your answer with an example from the scenario for each selected factor. o Conclude by suggesting a viable solution to the scenario. • Post your response in your assignment tab

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please let me know if you are able. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Jennifer I have a couple more science assignments. I posted it for you. Its due Friday. (tomorrow) I am on my lap top. When I get home I'll upload the books.