GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
10868375

FOR JENNIFERSR DUE FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010 (APA FORMAT REQUIRED) Principles

FOR JENNIFERSR: DUE FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010 (APA FORMAT REQUIRED)
Principles and Articles of the U.S. Constitution (MAY 7)
1) Part I: Principles of the Constitution
a) Create a chart or a matrix outlining the following primary principles of the Constitution:
i) Self- government
ii) Separation of Powers
iii) Checks and Balances
b) Write a 250-500 word analysis of the effectiveness of the checks and balances in the Federal government. Cite specific examples. Defend your rationale.
2) Part II: The Three Branches of the Federal Government
a) Outline the duties and responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.
i) List each branch of government and summarize the duties and responsibilities of each. You may use bullet points in the outline.
ii) Describe how these three branches are supposed to interact.
iii) Include a summary of how a bill becomes law.
b) Write a 250-500 word analysis of the effectiveness of the process of government.
i) Do three branches act in a constructive way to promote the will of the people or is it more like a stalemate?
ii) Are the representatives of the people more concerned about the people's agenda or their own personal agendas?
iii) How important a role does the electorate play in the attitude and actions of our elected officials?
c) Cite specific examples. Defend your rationale.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 4 years ago.
Got it. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

JenniferSr,

Please let me know if this assignment close and you can not get to it so that I can reopen/relist it for you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Waiting on the answer.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience: Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion