GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

FOR JENNIFERSR: DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 30 Constitution Timeline

1) Create a chronological narrative delineating the significance of the documents/events listed below that impacted the evolution of the U.S. Constitution in 750-1,000 words. In your narrative, discuss each of the documents and /or event listed below, then analyze and describe the significance that each of these documents and/or events contributed to the creation of the U.S. Constitution. Include the following in your assignment:
a) Magna Carta (1215)
b) Mayflower Compact (1620)
c) Declaration of Independence (1776)
d) Articles of Confederation (1777)
e) Federalist Papers (1787-1788)
cametra, I will not be able to do this assignment by Friday as I will be out of town. I should be able to complete it by Saturday night though. Is that ok? Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, JenniferSR Saturday night will be fine. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Just checking to see where we was on this assignment. I notice it had closed. Will it be ready. I know you said Saturday.
Almost done.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you JenniferSr. Your answer is being accepted at this time.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have accepted the answer. I think the question must have posted twice. Sorry. Withthe new system I could not tell if my questions had posted for I could not see them.