The Professor
The Professor, Taught at USC Years Ago
Experience:  Engineering Degree, Tutoring Experience, USC Faculty (Retired)
2837397

write an essay three to 5 paragraph long. explain why a certain

Customer Question

write an essay three to 5 paragraph long. explain why a certain sport is your favorite? plz help me
Category: Homework
Expert:  The Professor replied 4 years ago.

My favorite sport is the ancient Japanese traditional sumo. Two men stand in a 13-foot diameter circle and try to push each other out of the circle, or get their opponent to touch the ground with a part of the body other than their feet. No punches, hair pulling, or eye gouging is allowed. It is, however, allowed to grab your opponent's belt for better leverage.

There are a number of rituals and traditions involved in sumo. Salt is thrown to "purify" the ring. Salt is tasted to remind each rikishi of the bitterness of training and discipline. Water is sipped before each bout, but the person who hands each rikishi their water has to have won a prior match.

It is not the ritual aspect of sumo that is so fascinating. There are about 80 recognized techniques to win a sumo match. The rikishi range in weight from about 275 pounds to over 500 pounds. One would think that the larger man would have an insurmountable advantage, but that's not the case.

In fact, the best rikishi today, based on their won-lost record, are smaller men. Technique is the major factor that decides most sumo matches. There are some 900 men in professional Japanese sumo. Only about forty positions are available in the top sumo ranks. A rikishi's rank rises and falls based on their record in bi-monthly round robin tournaments. A good quick smaller man will defeat a larger opponent most of the time.

It is my favorite sport because simply being big doesn't mean you will automatically win. Everyone has an equal chance, the best technique and the best strategy are more important than mere size or strength. The underdog isn't necessarily going to lose most of the time. It is a fascinating sport.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it should contain an introduction,body and conclusion.
Agree.

The first paragraph introduces the sport of sumo ("My favorite sport..").

The final paragraph is the conclusion. ("It is my favorite sport because...").

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
as you said i write it as you wrote it, is it include everything that i need are u sure i submit it?
I think it will be well received by your instructor. It responds to the assignment in every way.

Good luck, let me know how it turns out!
The Professor, Taught at USC Years Ago
Experience: Engineering Degree, Tutoring Experience, USC Faculty (Retired)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
could u plz write for me a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a business letter, and use the full-block style.
The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor
building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby office). You can base your letter
on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need
If you are satisfied with the sumo essay, please click on "Accept".

Meanwhile I shall compose the complaint letter you need.
General Manager
ABC Company
[address]

[Date]

Subject: Unprofessional Employee Behavior

Please allow me to introduce myself as someone who now prefers to be an EX-customer of your company. I am not usually one to lodge a formal complaint about anything, but the unprofessional behavior of one of your employees has impacted me so severely, you as a manager should know about this incident.

On Friday I had occasion to attempt to work with your employee John, in what should have been the due course of business with your company. What actually happened was so far "over the line" that I feel compelled to recite the facts of the situation.

I told John that I wasn't happy with the way he minimized the seriousness of my complaint, and told me the problem was all my fault. In fact, the written instructions I was given were faulty, and the process that was described was incorrect.

In my opinion, you should counsel John to show more respect for the customer, and to be more helpful in the future. You also should revise the instructions so they are correct.

I look forward to your response to this letter. I am hoping that your professionalism is closer to what I expect from your company than the actual response I received from your subordinate.

Sincerely,

[your name and contact information]

Edited by The Professor on 4/23/2010 at 12:53 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
could you plz give me any company name to write in my letter
Sure, address the letter as follows:

Mr. Wile E. Coyote
Acme Manufacturing Company
Boulder, Colorado

Sign your letter:

R. O. Drunner

That should bring a smile to your instructor.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what do u mean R.O.DRUNNER
Wiley Coyote is the character in the "Roadrunner" cartoons from the 1950's and 1960's. He used various machines that came in crates from the Acme Manufacturing Company to try to catch the Roadrunner, a desert bird. He never did, the Roadrunner always outsmarted him.

"R. O. Drunner" is a play on words, "Roadrunner". The humor behind the suggested heading of the letter and the name signed at the bottom of the letter lies in the fact that "R. O. Drunner" is complaining to Wile E. Coyote (Wiley Coyote) about something made by the Acme Manufacturing Company. That's why your instructor might find the letter worth a smile.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hh ok thank u very mch with your helping
If you are satisfied with the letter please "Accept".
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
could u please give me a sentence with cliche just one sentence plzz
A cliche is a trite or overused phrase.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Cliche

"I promise to give everyone one hundred and ten percent in responding to questions here on Just Answer."

Or, if it were written from the standpoint of a student doing their homework:

"I promise to give one hundred and ten percent when I do my homework."
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is this a sentence with a cliché?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

could u plz write for me an essay choose a topic from your personal knowledge and experience write 3 to 10 pages (or 750 to 2500 words) write in your own words from your perspective or point of view,using the pronoun

capture your reader's attention with an intersting introductory paragraph, use a specific examples to show what you mean , use concrete or vivid words, use fully developed paragraphs where each paragraph has only one main idea with enough supporting details to develop that idea clearly and logically.

thank u, just tell me if u can or not and if u can't write for me can i give u my essay and u correct it for me

thank u,

I am going to be away on business for a few days, I will Opt Out so another Expert can help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tell when you will be away its ok if is after 4 days noproblem

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tell when your will be away its ok if is after 4 days noproblem

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
did you came from your busniss?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
where are you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i tell another Expert to do for me dont do it ok.

Sorry, I have some obligations that will keep me away from Just Answer for a while longer.

I recommend you start a brand new question, it will be seen more easily by the other Experts.

Good luck!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no one wrote it for me . The experts didn't answer me .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you didn't answer my quastion?