JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor
Experience:  30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator
12183058

For expert Jogann, I need a 1250-1500 word essay on the

For expert Jogann,

I need a 1250-1500 word essay on the same subject that you did the last 2 reports for me. I need it for Monday morning 4/19/2010. Let me know if you want to do it.

Thanks,

Mel
Category: Homework
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

Happy to help you. Just let me know the specifics of the assignment and provide relevant reading assignments or class notes so I can make sure it meets the requirements.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Task Type: Individual Project 2 Deliverable Length: 1,250-1,500 Words
Due Date: 4/19/2010

Your direct supervisor, Mr. Resley, informs you that the board of advisors is impressed with your credentials and that he has the responsibility of giving you the next assignment. Mr. Resley explains that he has to take a few days off for personal reasons, and he needs you to give a presentation at the department meeting that introduces the staff to corporate values. He also explains that because the finished document is part of your evaluation process, the board of advisors wants you to submit a copy of the presentation to them.

Assignment Guidelines:

• In your written assignment, address the following points:
    • Explain and discuss corporate values.
    • Give a description of the auto company's culture. Refer to the course scenario.
    • Explain the company's organizational structure.
    • Give a description of the methodology that you have created to evaluate the skill level of the group.
    • Explain the general organizational theories.
    • Explain the organizational theory your company and department best reflect.

https://campus.ctuonline.edu/courses/MGM335/p1/hub1/hub.html

Scenario:

You are the assistant to the Director of Finance at Universal Products In addition to your regular tasks, you will serve on a project staff team that is currently being formed. Other project staff will include the assistants to other departmental Directors. The directors will routinely delegate new projects and initiatives to the project staff team to discuss and submit recommendations. In addition, you will supervise one clerical assistant to the Finance Department, as well as carry out a myriad of individual assignments delegated to you from the Director of Finance. You will need to apply what you know about organizations, their structures, change management, and how individuals work within organizations.

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

There's nothing here about the auto company's culture in the Scenario you provided. Do you have anything on that, or is this something that needs to be created?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Assignment Guidelines:

• Explain and discuss corporate values.

NOTE: To address some of the above questions, you must research another company of your choice and report its corporate values, culture, and structure. Remember to be very thorough in your presentation.

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX so I'll just find another company's culture and corporate values to figure out which way to go with this. The structure won't be a big problem.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Jo.
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome, Mel.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are we on target for this evening.

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you there?

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

I'm getting there. Sorry, I've run behind tonight.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem.

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Please let me know if you are not able to complete this paper so that I can finish it myself. Please let me know ASAP so I have time to complete it. It is mandatory that I have it submitted today to receive credit.

Thanks,

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

I'll have it for you tonight. So sorry for the delay on this. Between my Dad's chemo reactions and computer crashes, this has been quite a week.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I understand. Do you think I might have it by 10:PM CST? Keep me posted if you can. Hope all is well.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

I'm hoping to finish this by 11:00 CST.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo, are we almost there?

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel:

Here's the file: http://www.box.net/shared/o2lqjky7t0

Best regards,

Jo

JOGANN, Tutor
Experience: 30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

I need a slide presentation in the same subject consisting of 5-7 slides not counting Title slide and reference slide for Saturday night. Are you interested?

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

HI Mel,

Sure, I can do that. What are the specifics?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Task Name:Phase 2 Individual Project
Deliverable Length:5-7 slide PPT presentation w/ 200-250 word speaker notes
Details:

Library Research Project

You are the supervisor of the clerical support assistant for the department. You have never had formal leadership responsibilities before, and you wish to maximize the possibility that you will be successful with this new responsibility. On your own initiative (not at the direction of your supervisor), you investigate major leadership theories and models.

Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 5-7 slides (not including Title and Reference slide) with 200-250 words of speaker notes for each slide that covers the following:

• Provide an overview of 3 methods of motivating and rewarding individuals and groups that you found.
  • Develop a list of the pros and cons of each of the theories/models.
  • Reflect on each theory, and comment on how the theory fits with your own personal style (i.e., A contingency style of leadership may not fit with someone's style if that person believes that all subordinates should be treated identically).

Refer to the following supplemental links:

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Mel.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just checking in to see if everything looks good for tomorrow.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

It's looking good.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Will you have the PowerPoint done for me today?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you there?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Please let me know if you are unable to complete. I will receive no credit after today. If you can't finish it I will try and throw something together this afternnon. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you alright?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you back yet?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you still doing work? You are the only one I am comfortable with. Please let me know.

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Are you back yet?

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

Sorry for being so quiet lately. I've been taking care of my father. He's had a rather tough reaction to his chemo. He has three appointments with different doctors this week, and next Saturday I have to take him back to Bethesda for the next round of chemo. I haven't been working because of this, but expect to be able to work starting a week from Wednesday.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the updade. Hope everything works out.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Mel. Hope to work with you again soon.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

I have an assignment I need completed by end of day Thursday. It is a 6-8 slide PowerPoint on Operations Management Principles. Here are the paramaters:

Deliverable Length:6-8 PowerPoint slides with 200-250 words of speaker notes per slide (not including title and referen
Details:

Your supervisor has assigned you to study Carbide's Denver location. This location handles an average of 52.7 trucks per day. On Tuesdays and Fridays, the count is usually over 75 trucks. About half of the shipments are set up by Denver operations, which has the ability to reschedule product pickup times with a 4-hour notice to the designated carrier. The remaining shipments are set up by the customer, either using the customer's own or contracted equipment. These vehicles often just show up at the gate, sometimes with an unanticipated purchase order in hand.

Carbide's current contracts with its carriers allow drivers to wait up to 1 hour at any single loading facility without incurring demurrage. Carbide claims to achieve a 90% success in maintaining a 2-hour gate-to-gate service time with no truck spending more than 4 hours gate-to-gate. If customer-owned trucks are made to wait, then goodwill suffers.

Regardless of whether the truck is scheduled by Carbide or contracted by customer, all trucks have to transit throughout the plant to pick up their full complement of items. Sometimes, truck drivers will get impatient and leave for another, hopefully less busy, loading facility. This, of course, adds unnecessary traffic through the plant, aggravating the union safety committee.

Assignment Guidelines:

• Develop a presentation for your manager that addresses the following:
    • List the changes and improvements you would recommend for plant, divisional, and corporate management regarding the Denver location.
    • How would you prioritize the needs for each of these management units?
    • How do you plan on addressing customer service and competitive advantage.
  • Compile your responses to the above information in a PowerPoint presentation of 5-8 slides (not including title and reference slides).
  • Include 200-250 words of speaker notes for each slide.
  • All sources must be referenced using APA style.
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

I'll be happy to help you with this.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Jo.
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

You're welcome, Mel.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

How are we doing with this?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Please reply to me ASAP. I need to know if you will have this ready today or I need to make other arrangements. Please be kind enough to let me know right away because time is very important on this one.

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

A courtesy response would be much appreciated. I can understand if you can't do it. What I don't understand is why you won't give me the courtesy of a response either way?

Mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I no longer need this assignment.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hello Mel,

I apologize for the lack of response. I have been very ill and in the hospital and was unable to respond until today. Again, I apologize.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

Hope all is well with you. Let me know when you are able to work again.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Mel. I'm still a bit under the weather, but expect to be back in the saddle on Monday.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jogan,

I need a 1000-1250 word report completed in APA format with Asstract page & references. I need it by Friday night at 11:00 PM CST and it can not be last. I will pay $75.00 to have this done. The class is Operations Management Principles and the scenario is;

Task Name:Phase 2 Individual Project 2
Deliverable Length:1,000-1,250 words
Details:

Your ad hoc team at the Charleston, SC facility has already developed your set of recommendations. Your next task is to develop a presentation of your recommendations to a group consisting of the plant manager, divisional VP, your boss, and your boss's boss.

These parties are interested in your responses regarding the following:

• The current plant manager is interested in action. The response should briefly discuss the problems and the history behind them and then proactively shift focus to the recommended corrective actions. The response should at least tentatively assign responsibility for each action to the appropriate plant-level staff or operations group. It should also identify what resources the plant manager should request, if any, from divisional or corporate-level staffs.
  • The divisional VP is interested in results. Remember that a VP is very busy, so try not to get too lengthy in this portion. It should quickly explain what actions were recommended to the plant manager but should spend comparatively more time on how the divisional staff may best provide support to the plant.
  • Your boss is most interested in the quality of the work that you have done. The response should include a more detailed description of current situation and focus more on the analytical and problem-solving approaches that were used.
  • Your boss's boss may or may not be interested in seeing or hearing your response. He may be primarily interested in learning about how satisfied the plant manager and divisional VP seemed to be with your work.

Assignment Guidelines:

• In 1,000-1,250 words, address the following for each of the 4 issues listed above:
    • Define the problem.
    • Identify the alternatives.
    • Determine the evaluation criteria.
    • Evaluate the alternatives.
    • Choose a recommendation.
  • When you have finished, complete your paper by including the following:
    • Provide your recommendation for operations, and explain why you came to that decision.
    • Provide a list of which additional plant staff members you would want to attend the formal presentation to the plant manager. Explain.
    • Include a brief risk analysis of your recommendation. The risk analysis should state each possible decision combination (e.g., success, partial success, or failure) and the set of possible payoffs.
  • Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.

I have my prior paper for you to review and continue for this report.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

I'll be happy to help you with this. Is there a case study that goes along with this? If so, it would be helpful to have it. Also, your prior paper will be most helpful. You can upload them to mediafire or to box.net and provide me with the sharing URL.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is my prior paper: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ymuujtnydy

I will be sending you one more link.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is case info along with last assignment info;

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndjiyzzliyn

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, Mel.

So is this paper an expansion of the last paper you wrote, or a different analysis and recommendation entirely?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is an expansion. You can be creative and add things if you wish.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Mel. I have some ideas and will do a good job for you.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Jo.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

You're welcome, Mel. I'll leave it up to you as to whether you want to open another question for the new amount or add it as a bonus to this one. If you open another question, though, let me know so I can respond on that question.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will add a bonus here to make it easy. The total will be $75> Thank you so much for helping me with this one.

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mel,

That'll work. It's my pleasure to help you.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo,

How are you doing with the paper? Will I be receiving it shortly?

Mel

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
JOGANN, Tutor
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

Hey Mel,

I'd recommend editing the following paragraph to delete it, as I rewrote it and forgot to delete it, and now it is redundant:

Implementing a supply chain ERP system may be the easiest solution among the problems that need to be addressed in the Charleston facility. The people problems can be the most difficult. For example, the trust issues across organizational boundaries must be addressed. Upper management needs to make the goals clear - that they expect to refurbish equipment within seven days from the time it comes in the door to the time it leaves the shop floor, and that all organizations are expected to contribute to this goal. Timing studies should be conducted to determine how long each cog in the wheel should take in the processing time, and goals should be set for each department to ensure they meet their target timeframes. These standards should be incorporated into the performance standards against which the employee's performance will be evaluated. This should be tied to pay raises and bonuses for the employees and managers. No one organizational entity should be able to hold up the repairs, with the exception of quality control or safety. The Purchasing and Inventory Management Departments must work in concert. This can be aided in a number of ways - from gaining the support of upper management to integrating an automated ERP system, with updated economic order quantities (EOQs) that will enable production to become more efficient.