Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

Which of the following is true with regard to the element comprehensive

Customer Question

Which of the following is true with regard to the element "comprehensive income"? (Points: 5)
includes all changes in equity during a period except those resulting from investments by owners and distributions to owners.
is optional for financial statement preparers.
is not in accordance with GAAP.
came into law with the passing of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.

12. (TCO A) Which of the following basic accounting assumptions is threatened by the existence of severe inflation in the economy? (Points: 5)
Monetary unit assumption.
Periodicity assumption.
Going-concern assumption.
Economic entity assumption.

13. (TCO D) One criticism not normally aimed at a balance sheet prepared using current accounting and reporting standards is (Points: 5)
failure to reflect current value information.
the extensive use of separate classifications.
an extensive use of estimates.
failure to include items of financial value tha
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 6 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Linda..i am not able to pay u for this because someone else answered it already. Also, i am unhappy with ur service because i chose you orginally to answer all the questions and you left me hanging forcing me to break down all of the questions and ask other tutors before my alloted time ran out. I wish you wouldve communicated with me that u were unable to finish or required additional really left me in a bad position
Expert:  Linda_us replied 6 years ago.
Dear JACUSTOMER -k5exter,

It is alright. You can accept the other experts answers. But as far as your request goes, I have not received any request to answer this or any other question from you. Further, its advisable that for timed exam you should fix time before hand with the expert with whom you wish to work. Also, while addressing a question to a particular expert, the name of the expert's name should be written in the beginning of the post so that the expert is aware of such a request.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience unknowingly caused by me.

Edited by linda_us on 3/28/2010 at 8:16 PM EST