Here are the answers for comparison with your own.
9. This question is cut short in your post
It would probably be best to make three or so separate posts of the questions you most need help with, to ensure getting answers tonight.
Answers to 50-75
50. all states.
51. any commercial activity in the United States that substantially affects interstate commerce.
52. sufficient minimum contacts.
54. in rem jurisdiction.
55. fair or just behavior.
56. avoid unethical behavior regardless of the consequences.
57. the principle of rights.
58. the consequences of an action.
59. Brad and Don.
61. for ten years.
62. dissolution of her business, forfeiture of its assets, and imprisonment.
64. admitted because Lara made it after being advised of her rights.
65. pay damages.
66. before 10 A.M. Monday.
67. something of value passed between the parties.
68. nothing for Forest, because the theft terminated the offer.
69. elects not to avoid the contract.
70. the car's current condition.
71. no one.
72. seek damages but not enforce the contract.
73. the digital music, the MP3 player, and the speakers.
74. an assignor
75. a delegatee.
Victor was robbed and beaten by a man wearing a rubber