Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

International Business/unit4 Db

As a Venezuelan business owner (you may select the specific business of your choice), you are very interested in the fact that Venezuela has recently been accepted as an associate member of MERCOSUR (July, 2004). You need to prepare your operations in view of this new reality. Develop a plan for your business that will be implemented as Venezuela becomes part of MERCOSUR. Your business plan should include the following: * Benefits and drawbacks for the country of Venezuela as a result of their membership in MERCOSUR * Benefits and drawbacks for your business as a result of their membership in MERCOSUR * What adjustments will need to be made to your business as a result of this?

I have a business plan for this assignment (about 1,200+ words) which you can use as a model or paraphrase. Let me know if you are interested and I will post. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

can u send it to me to look at or might you have something else

Please download:

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

it would not download for me to view

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanku so much can u look at this one too
Will check..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, my server was down. Do you still help on that other post? About how many words? Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
3-4 paragraphs are you going to be able to work on it for me
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
are u able to look at tha other question?
Posted answer there. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hey i have a favor.
i am needing to get 5 more CPT codes and 3 more modifiers and 3 paragraph on ortopedics can u help me on this.
Can you provide the details so I will understand what you are needing? Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have put it in medical that is fine thanku for ur help that i have gotten u have done agreat job on helping me
Most welcome!