Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

For Lani- Hi Lani I have tow assignment one is due on the 14th

Customer Question

For Lani- Hi Lani I have tow assignment one is due on the 14th of March and the other is due on the 21st of March and I would like for you to do them. Could you please take a look at them an let me know if that is possible. INB Presentations.docx

Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.
This for requesting me. You are requesting for two powerpoints. Will that be considered two posts?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Lani,

Yes, they will be two different post I just want to give you time to look at them. If you want to do them at the same time it is up to you. But I need the first one on March 14 and the second one on March 21. There will be a little extra for doing both together or just for the on the 21st.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.

Ok, will do both. Are you going to post the second assignment in a separate thread?

I will need the draft of your product proposal for that. If you have not chosen a produuct yet, I suggest to have skull caps to Russia. Thanks.

Edited by Lani S. on 3/2/2010 at 7:20 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Due March 21, 2010

The country I am looking at is Nigeria and the products are healthcare supplies and services

• 1. Final Project: Export Business Plan

• Consider the following scenario: You own your own company and would like to go global. Research a potential market and product to get your export operations started and present your findings to potential investors.

• Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with one reference slide and detailed speaker's notes.

• Include at least three resources besides the textbook, and format the references according to APA standards.

• Explain why and how you made your decision to export to the market you chose.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.
Ok, have you done your outline on your selected market and product? Can you provide that please? Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Lani,

Here is a copy of everything that is needed on the assignment and what I did on it. Project Overview and Timeline.docx

Expert:  Lani S. replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX that file.