Neo
Neo, Tutor
Experience:  BS Accounting
4224391

How do I journal the following transactions 1. on Sept. 1,

How do I journal the following transactions? 1. on Sept. 1, 2009 the company acquired land with a building. The company paid $100,000 in cash for the property. After appraisals, the land had a fair market value of $75,000 and the building fair market value is $45,000. 2. The company signed a $40,000 non-interest bearing note to purchase equipment. The $40,000 payment is due Sept. 1, 2010. The interest rate is 8%. 3. On Sept. 15 a truck was donated to the company. The truck would have sold for $2,500. 4. The company paid its lawyer $3,000 to reorganize the company. 5. On October 10, 2009 the company purchased machinery for $15,000 cash and $500 in freight charges were also paid. 6. On Dec. 2, 2009 the company acquired office equipment. Due to being short of cash the company offered 200 shares of the companies nopar common stock in exchange for the equipment valued at $5,500. The fair value of the stock is not readily determinable.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.