Pastor Justin
Pastor Justin, Pastor
Experience:  Two Masters degrees, a BA in philosophy and political science
30211491

Hi! Im looking for someone to help me. I need to compile a

Hi! I'm looking for someone to help me. I need to compile a list of ten of the best science time travel fiction short stories of all time. I just need a list, and a link to the full-text of the stories online. The stories need to be somewhat modern, so that high school juniors and seniors can read them. Thanks!
I would be happy to help, but I have a couple of questions. First, what constitutes "modern"? Many great contemporary science fiction stories are under copyright and not available as full text online. The first real time travel stories weren't written until the 1890s. And when do you need this by?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks! By modern I mean something written after the 1940s. If some stories aren't available online, a link to the book on Amazon would be helpful so I could go to the library and check out the book. There is no real deadline, as this is not an assignment, but it would be great to get some information by the end of this weekend. I hope that helps!
I will be happy to help. You will have an answer well before the end of this weekend. I will also try and screen the content to be appropriate for high school students.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much for your help. I have already discovered Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder," but am at a loss as to what else to use :-)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is great. Thank you so much!