Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

need assignt done today half of it is already done. Axia

need assignt done today half of it is already done.

Axia College Material
Appendix C

Match the psychological theories with the appropriate statement(s):

_F_Psychodynamic Theory _D_Trait Theory

_I_Learning Theory _G_Sociocultural

_E_Humanistic Theory

A. Individualism versus collectivism

B. Popular theorist Eysenck initiated the five-factor model.

C. The healthy personality is found in balancing the social self with the individual self.

D. Genetics determine the traits for a healthy personality, but how those traits are expressed are influenced by learning experiences, development of skills, and the ability to choose our own actions.

E. Popular theorists include Maslow and Rogers.

F. Popular theorists include Freud, Jung, and Erikson.

G. Social and cultural factors such as ethnicity, gender, culture, discrimination, and socioeconomic status influence one’s sense of self and his or her adjustment to society.

H. Taken from the European philosophy of Existentialism

I. Focus on the individuals’ capacity to build knowledge and adapt to the environments around them. Includes behaviorism and social-cognitive theory.

J. Personality is characterized by a struggle between different elements within an individual’s personality. Behavior, thoughts, and emotions are the result of this inner struggle.

K. Consists of five major personality factors which are reasonably stable elements of personality. These factors include extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience.

L. Popular theorists include Pavlov and Skinner.

M. Idea of the healthy personality is the ability to love and work.

N. A healthy personality means knowing one’s self, making authentic choices which are consistent with goals, and the capability of making real changes in their lives.

Choose two to three of the personality theories discussed in your text and write a 350- to 700-word summary comparing and contrasting the theories you have chosen.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me. Which half is already done and which part should I help?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The matching theories part....I just need the summary done
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi did you get my response
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, I did not get your e-mail and my server was a bit down so I noted your response late. Just wondering if you still need help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes,

I just woke up

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi did you get my response
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Again still need a answer

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok,

Just wondering if you got my message this is unlike you

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, I was a bit in trouble with my server yesterday. I was struggling to view most of the pages. I will work on this today. By the way, I presume any personality theory will do, right? If there are specific theories you need to discuss on, let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Lani S. on 3/3/2010 at 5:55 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is the theories listed above.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
Ok, I started on theories of Freud, Erickson, Jung & Adler (all under psychodynamic theory). But I think you need to compare the general theories such as Psychodynamic Theory, Trait Theory, and Learning Theory, is that right or is it okay to compare and contrast specific theories?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
  • Choose two or three of the personality theories discussed in Ch. 2 of Psychology and the Challenges of Life.
  • Write a 350- to 700-word response comparing and contrasting the theories you have chosen.
  • Post your response as an attachment.

Here you go

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Got it thanks I reviewing it
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
ok.