Mohammad Ali
Mohammad Ali, Visiting Accounts&Business teacher
Experience:  3 years of experience in Accounts & Finance
15717079

A restaurant is deciding whether it wants to update its image

Customer Question

A restaurant is deciding whether it wants to update its image or not. It currently has a cozy appeal with an outdated décor that is still in good condition, menus and carpet that need to be replaced anyway, and loyal customers.

Identify for the restaurant management
a. those costs that are relevant to this decision,
b. those costs that are not differential,
c. and qualitative considerations.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa P replied 4 years ago.

a. relevant costs

outdated decor

b. not differential costs

menus and carpet

c. qualitative considerations

loyal customers may not like updated image

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lisa,

Actually this question was for someone else but thank you your reply. The problem is I need full essay type answer , at least 5 sentence on each a, b and c.

Expert:  Mohammad Ali replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: 3 years of experience in Accounts & Finance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello again,

I have another assignment. I have 4 accounting homework problems and I do have answers for all homework problems but the answers are in pdf format. I need to have the answers in Excel format, so our teacher can see formulas in cells.... If I provide you with the answers could you retype it to Excel some kind of way? I do not want it to be exact the same then it will look like I just copy everything especially there will be some essay questions and they will need to be answered in different words but same idea.

OK, I will do it for you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. I will make a new post tomorrow morning with the links to pdf file and details. I need to have it done by Friday March 12 night

Ok, It will be done. however, it would have been better had you posted the question and its links now, so that I would have started working on it immediately
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok I will do it right now.
that is good to hear
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I posted a question for you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also when you will do essay type answers like in 14-18, question 3 and 4 please do not copy exactly , and you do not have to type everything , just main part that would answer the question. I know it is probably would be helpful to have questions but I can post it tomorrow after I scan it.

Don't worry, you shall have it done

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will you be online this Sunday and Monday? If you will about what time?