Pamela Higdon
Pamela Higdon, Teacher
Experience:  Taught elementary school for eight years. Taught some junior high as a substitute.

( Alter Ego) Compare a life of a woman from the period 1750-1914

Customer Question

( Alter Ego) Compare a life of a woman from the period 1750-1914 to the life of a woman in the present. What forces or factors have contributed to any differences as well as similarities? For example the education opportunites that we have in the present. 1500 words in-text citations, citations page chicago style. World Civilization
Category: Homework
Expert:  Pamela Higdon replied 6 years ago.
Begin with research on the life of women in the 18th century. Bullet each point. Do the same with women in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Put each list in a column next to the others so you can easily compare such features as education; role in the home, including specific tasks required; general age of marriage; political power, both overt and subversive; available work outside of the home and the necessity of this work, such as servitude because of the lack of other income in the home;
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so when this is done what should i do after that.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I'm not sure what she was trying to say.
I'm not sure what she was trying to say
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I'm going to reject