Steven, M.Acc.
Steven, M.Acc., Instructor
Experience:  Instructor and accountant. Master's degree in Accounting.
24317596

INDIVIDUAL PAPER State of Confusion PaperThe state of Confusion

I don't want the paper written for me just need some direction to resources I could use.

INDIVIDUAL PAPER: State of Confusion Paper The state of Confusion enacted a statute requiring all trucks and towing trailers that use its highways to use a B-type truck hitch. This hitch is manufactured by only one manufacturer in Confusion. The result of this statute is that any trucker who wants to drive through Confusion must stop and have the new hitch installed, or drive around Confusion. The federal government has not made any attempt to regulate the truck hitches used on the nation’s highways. Tanya Trucker, who owns a trucking company in the state of Denial, is not happy about the additional expense this statute imposes on her business. She intends to file suit against Confusion to overturn the statute.

• Write a 900- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following questions: o What court will have jurisdiction over Tanya’s suit? Why? o Is the Confusion statute constitutional? Discuss your legal reasoning. o What provisions of the U.S. Constitution will be applied by a court to determine the statute’s validity? o Is Tanya likely to prevail on her suit? Explain the reasons for your answer. o Set forth in detail the stages of a civil suit. o

Did your post get cut off at the end?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Here is what I am working on right now

INDIVIDUAL PAPER: State of Confusion Paper The state of Confusion enacted a statute requiring all trucks and towing trailers that use its highways to use a B-type truck hitch. This hitch is manufactured by only one manufacturer in Confusion. The result of this statute is that any trucker who wants to drive through Confusion must stop and have the new hitch installed, or drive around Confusion. The federal government has not made any attempt to regulate the truck hitches used on the nation's highways. Tanya Trucker, who owns a trucking company in the state of Denial, is not happy about the additional expense this statute imposes on her business. She intends to file suit against Confusion to overturn the statute.

• Write a 900- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following questions: o What court will have jurisdiction over Tanya's suit? Why? o Is the Confusion statute constitutional? Discuss your legal reasoning. o What provisions of the U.S. Constitution will be applied by a court to determine the statute's validity? o Is Tanya likely to prevail on her suit? Explain the reasons for your answer. o Set forth in detail the stages of a civil suit. o

Already Tried:
I need some guidance on this assignment

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am working on the paper right now and so far I have figured out for the first question is the Supreme Court and this paper is due today and I am just not grasping everything. Usually I am good but these last few days I wasn't feeling to hot. Could use any help you could give me. Thanks

Actually, it wouldn't be the Supreme Court. Can you give me some time to address your questions and I'll explain? Thanks. =)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
oh ok thanks glad I asked.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you I am going to try to piece this paper together and hope for a good turn out. Thanks again.
Good luck! Let me know if I can help out any more.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you will do!!