emccormick, Tutor
Experience:  MA Educational Development. Over 6 years teaching/tutoring humanities through college level.

Assignment Body ParagraphsUse APA style standards to format

I need help with this. Once expert accepts, I will allocate the appropriate funds to pay for the help. Assignment: Body Paragraphs Use APA style standards to format in-text citations and references (assignment graded on format). At this point, you are to construct only the body of your expository essay. This first draft of your paper must be complete enough (at least 900 words) for your instructor to provide constructive feedback. My essay is Tattoos and Body Piercing's in the "Workplace" I plan to narrow my topic to legal issues and whether they are job appropriate. When applying for a possible employer, job seekers must make some decisions, to tattoo or not to tattoo. And another tip for job seekers, federal laws do not protect tattoos and piercing's, but the employer can implement such rules to prohibit tattoos and piercing's. As I form this essay, I plan on touching every aspect of the topic concerning the companies dress codes and favoritism when it comes to tattoos on a good employee versus a bad employee. Thesis Statement: Even though Tattoos and piercing's are against company policy and affect consumers especially in public places, but is body art really taboo and could the legal issues surrounding the subject hinder employment.
Hi, I'm Ellen. What sort of help are you looking for with this assignment?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Ellen, I am sort of behind on this assignment, because of family emergency. I just need to get the body paragraphs up to 900words, thank you in advance, if this will cost more please let me know.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Very good!!! Will this be seen by others, or is it private. Thank you so much