Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Need help on an assignment, Determine which environmental

Need help on an assignment, Determine which environmental problem you will choose as a topic. Identify the specific problem within your selected topic. Include the following: Detailed description of the problem Nonliving and living factors that contribute to or are affected by the problem Positive or negative human impacts Evaluation of current sustainability strategies and solutions Your plan to reach sustainability (See Appendix F) Benefits and challenges of your plan Required government, societal, and global support Organize your thoughts in a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper. The paper must be in APA format. Wikipedia. I would prefer that Wikipedia not be used as a reference for this final assignment. At a minimum, you should have four outside sources for your final project. Use proper formatting and language skills. In each response that you provide (i.e. each "box" that you fill out on the chart), make sure that: 1. you follow the rules of grammar, 2. you spell check, 3. you use complete sentences, and 4. all of your sentences flow and form a complete thought process (no random thoughts and ideas)

I can provide you a completed paper covering all the required points and meeting the requirements for this assignment. You may use the work as a model or revise. Let me know if you are interested and I will post, otherwise I can opt out.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I will love your help! Thank you!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi, how does his work, do I pay before I look at the? Is clicking accept answer release fund to you? Not sure, explain how this work, my first time.

You can look at the paper even before paying. If you find the paper helpful, then you can click accept. By clicking accept, your deposited fund in your account will be released and I will get the pay. By not accepting the answer, the expert answering will not be paid and your deposit will remain in your account. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Lani, I can use your help again!

• Read Appendix E with additional information on Club IT.

• Use Appendix F as a template for the form of your technology plan.

• Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper identifying technology solutions to the business problems at Club IT you cited in your Week Six analysis. Develop a technology plan, a proposal of your technology recommendations, for addressing those problems.

• Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

Let me know if I need to add more fund for the assignment, Thank you

Will see your other post. Thanks.