Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,
Experience:  B.S. & M.Th., CAO, Principal and Dean

1.One of the leading Federalist thinkers was A.James Madison

1.One of the leading Federalist thinkers was?A.James MadisonB.Daniel ShayC.Patrick HenryD.XXXXX XXXXX 2.Which wasn't an attribute of the new nation?A.The federal government made laws and states enforced themB.Youthful populationC.Literacy among white citizensD.Broad distribution of property ownership3.Which of the following wasn't a significant difference between Federalists and Anti-Federalists during ratification debates?A.Federalists believed the clash of diverse interests in a large republicB.Federalists were overwhelmingly northernC.Federalists appealed more to merchants, artisans, and commericallyD.Anti-Federalists saw centralized national authority as subversive4.Which of the following wasn't an element of western policy under Articles of Confederation?A.Ban on introduction of slavery in the Old NorthwestB.Guidelines for incorporation of western territories as statesC.The appropriation of large portions of Indian landD.Procedures for naturalization of Indians as American citizens
Category: Homework
Expert:  Academic Tutor replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Sweet,

1. A

2. A (as long as you're talking Constitution and not Confederation)

3. D (slightly unfair since B is not true)

4. D

I would be very careful of quizzes like this. It doesn't seem professionally written, and it has some assumptions and false negatives.

Edited by Academic Tutor on 3/1/2010 at 3:21 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
On number 2 I don't know which one they are talking about.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have looked in my book over and over, but thank you.