Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Teaching Standards of Behavior a) Create a brochure that you

Customer Question

Teaching Standards of Behavior a) Create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect, self-discipline, and responsibility to your students at the beginning of the school year. In it, clearly identify those skills students need to learn that will help them manage their behavior. Be creative in your brochure. b) You may use the link recommended in the Readings to download a "business brochure" template from Microsoft or you may use another template of your choosing. If you have Microsoft Publisher, there are templates for brochures available in it. You can also create brochures with Microsoft Word using the columns and draw features. c) APA format is not required, but solid writing skill in APA style and a title page are expected

Read more:
Category: Homework
Expert:  Achowalogen replied 6 years ago.
I have a brochure that you could re-word about PBIS and expectations for middle school students. Click on the blue link and you can take it to re-do in your own style.

I will opt out in case you prefer someone give you something that is original.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can use that.
I would re-word it if I were you, in case the thing ever got listed on a website. The school no longer uses it, but just in case....