Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

I have several questions 1. What is patron-client network

I have several questions : 1. What is patron-client network or organization and why are they important for understanding organized crime? 2.What is an example of common behavior among organized crime groups and how do these behaviors affect the attributes of organized crime? How have these traits helped organized crime to survive in the United States? Explain your answer. When referring to organized crime, many people think of the American Mafia, but the American Mafia is only one of the facets of organized crime here in the United States. Other than the American Mafia, identify another organized crime group operating here in the United States and explain their involvement and structure (this can include motorcycle groups, and other non-traditional organized crime groups).
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 7 years ago.

Hi there!

Long time. How are you? Hope you're doing good.

How long should the response to each question be and what is your deadline?

Please confirm if these are your three separate questions:

1. What is patron-client network or organization and why are they important for understanding organized crime?

2.What is an example of common behavior among organized crime groups and how do these behaviors affect the attributes of organized crime? How have these traits helped organized crime to survive in the United States? Explain your answer.

3.When referring to organized crime, many people think of the American Mafia, but the American Mafia is only one of the facets of organized crime here in the United States. Other than the American Mafia, identify another organized crime group operating here in the United States and explain their involvement and structure (this can include motorcycle groups, and other non-traditional organized crime groups).

Regards,

Chris

Edited by XXXXX XXXXX on 2/16/2010 at 3:36 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Nice to see you again. I thought you were gone I sent a question a while back and didn't get a response. Nice to see you also. About 200 words each.
Did you put my name on your earlier question and did you post it in the homework section?

Anyway, I am happy to help you again.

What is your deadline for these questions?

-Chris
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thrusday, Friday

Ok, I will complete by then.

-Chris

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.