Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson, Teacher
Experience:  20 + years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

Managing Relationship Paper

Managing Relationships Paper Individual Assignment:

Managing Relationships Paper

• Write a1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you analyze a current interpersonal relationship and create a strategy for managing it.

• Explain the basic facts of the relationship by answering the following questions:

• With whom do you have the relationship?

• How long have you known him or her?

• What type of relationship is it?

• What developmental stage is the relationship at? How did it develop?

• Do you want intimacy to escalate, remain the same, or decrease? What does the other person want?

• Explain one factor that led to short-term attraction and one that led to long-term attraction.

• Identify which type of power relationship you have and what types of power are commonly exercised.

• Explain the importance of attraction and power in the relationship.

• Identify at least one area in which the relationship may be improved.

• Develop a strategy to manage this relationship using two or more relationship management skills.

• Explain how you may use each skill in your strategy to address the challenge and how you may escalate, maintain, or decrease intimacy.

• Format your paper according to APA standards.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

For Bethany Robertson only.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Other
For Bethany Robertson only
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Bethany,

It's me again and I desperately need your help. Once more I am overloaded with so many projects and I am chocking.

Can you please help or recommend someone for me. I need this by Friday. Let me know how much you will charge and we will do the same as the lat time.

Personal Health Assessment Paper

a. Write a 600- to 700-word paper addressing the following points:

• Identify which three of the six dimensions of health are your strongest.
  • Describe why you feel the identified three dimensions are your strongest areas.
  • Choose one of the three remaining dimensions you feel needs improvement. Briefly discuss why that dimension is important for you to address at this time.
  • Discuss personal choices you could make and habits you could change to improve your health in the domain you identified as a needs improvement area.
  • Discuss what you want to learn in this course to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.

b. While you must be specific in your discussion of your health choices and habits, avoid discussing anything that is of a deeply personal nature. Use APA formatting and references where appropriate - you should have at least one reference.

Nutrition and Fitness Paper

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you:

a. Explain your current fitness and nutritional habits. Also, briefly explain some of the health risks associated with obesity.

b. Identify and describe three new fitness habits that you could reasonably incorporate into your lifestyle. How could these new habits improve your health?

c. Identify and describe three new nutritional habits that you could reasonably incorporate into your lifestyle. How could these new habits improve your health?

d. Discuss how each new habit would promote healthy weight.

e. Discuss how each new habit would benefit your health in general.

f. Use APA formatting and references where appropriate.

Good MorningCustomer

Thanks for having confidence in me! Yes, I believe I can do these questions for you but the site rules do not allow me to quote a price. That is in your control. I look forward to hearing from you again. You will need to relist and request me for the new price however.

Best Regards,

Bethany

Edited by Bethany Robertson on 3/9/2010 at 4:37 PM EST