Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Write a 700- to 1,050- word paper analyzing how the company

Write a 700- to 1,050- word paper analyzing how the company has managed each stage of the product life cycle of its popular MP3 player. Determine which stage of the life cycle the product is in currently. Defend why you feel the product is in the stage you identified. Your paper should include the following elements:

A brief description of the product’s objectives and marketing strategies
An analysis of the introduction phase of the product
An overview of how the company has managed or should manage the product through the growth stage
A review of how the maturity stage has affected or will affect the product’s sales, profits, pricing, and marketing communication
A prediction of the product’s decline in the marketplace

· Summarize your paper by answering the following questions: Do you agree or disagree with how each stage has been managed? What alternative approaches to life cycle management would you suggest?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me. Can you please advise when do you need this done? Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need this by midnight eastern time tomorrow. I was unable to post all of the requirements.

Read the following: In recent times, a popular consumer electronics company, Apple® has released a high-demand product to the marketplace. The iPod® portable MP3 player and iTunes® interface allow the user to quickly and easily purchase, download, and listen to music. As with any new product in the marketplace, Apple® has taken steps to manage this product throughout its marketing life cycle.

• Write a 700- to 1,050- word paper analyzing how the company has managed each stage of the product life cycle of its popular MP3 player. Determine which stage of the life cycle the product is in currently. Defend why you feel the product is in the stage you identified. Your paper should include the following elements:

• A brief description of the product's objectives and marketing strategies
    • An analysis of the introduction phase of the product
    • An overview of how the company has managed or should manage the product through the growth stage
    • A review of how the maturity stage has affected or will affect the product's sales, profits, pricing, and marketing communication
    • A prediction of the product's decline in the marketplace

• Summarize your paper by answering the following questions: Do you agree or disagree with how each stage has been managed? What alternative approaches to life cycle management would you suggest?

• Include a recommendation for management of the next applicable stage of the product life cycle.

• Format your paper according to APA standards.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lani,

Will you be able to assist me with this assignment?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Will work on this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks... you're the best.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor