Create your own DQ
Due Tuesday: 2-2-10
Exercise: Create Your Next Discussion Question
· Examine President Woodrow Wilson’s Fourteen Points (1918) at http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=true&doc=62
· Create three thought-provoking, open-ended discussion questions related to both the significance of Wilson’s Fourteen Points and World War I.
Of the questions submitted, your instructor will choose the best discussion question for the next class discussion. That question might be one of yours.
1. How were Wilson's Fourteen Points an influence on the Germans to surrender?
2. What did Wilson consider his most important point? Was this point accepted and put into action?
3. Why did the Treaty of Versailles (post-war peace treaty) go against many of the principles of Wilson's Fourteen Points?
Hope this helps!