Mohammad Ali
Mohammad Ali, Visiting Accounts&Business teacher
Experience:  3 years of experience in Accounts & Finance

Ethical Systems TableDirections 1. Fill in brief definitions

Ethical Systems Table Directions: 1. Fill in brief definitions of each primary ethical theory. 2. Identify alternate names or variations of each ethical system based on your reading of the text and supplemental materials. Match the real-world examples listed below with the corresponding systems. The first one has been completed for you in the table. a. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they like the taste of it. b. I believe that if sand is going to be eaten, it should be available for everyone to eat. c. I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is the right thing to do. d. I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is good for one’s health. e. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they decide they want to, regardless of whether it is someone else’s sand. f. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they want to because they are free to make the decision themselves. g. I believe I will eat sand because it is the standard meal for my community. 3. Develop your own workplace example that fits with each system. Present each workplace scenario in a substantial paragraph of approximately 40 words. Although the table field will expand to accommodate your workplace examples, you may list them at the end of the table; make a note in the table to see the attached examples, however, so your facilitator knows to look for scenarios below the table. 4. Format references according to APA standards and include them after the table. Ethical Theory or System Brief Definition Other Names for Theory Real-world Example Workplace Example Duty-based Ethics Regardless of consequences, certain moral principles are binding, focusing on duty rather than results or moral obligation over what the individual would prefer to do (Treviño & Nelson, 2007, Ch. 4). In ethics, deontological ethics, or deontology (Greek: deon meaning obligation or duty), is a theory holding that decisions should be made solely or primarily by considering one's duties and the rights of others. Some systems are based on biblical or tenets from sacred. Deontology, pluralism, moral rights, rights-based Categorical imperative Golden rule C I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is the right thing to do. It is my duty to follow through with instructions my boss gives me, even if I do not agree with the concept. It is my moral obligation to respect authority figures. Consequence-based Ethics Rights-based Ethics Human Nature Ethics Relativistic Ethics Entitlement-based Ethics Virtue-based ethics

I can send the spreadsheet if you like and give me a price

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mohammad Ali replied 4 years ago.

DearCustomer

I will gladly help you. Please send me the link to the spreadsheet and also specify the date by which you would like your work to be completed.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not know how to send a link to the spreadsheet
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Directions:

• 1. Fill in brief definitions of each primary ethical theory.

• 2. Identify alternate names or variations of each ethical system based on your reading of the text and supplemental materials.

Match the real-world examples listed below with the corresponding systems. The first one has been completed for you in the table.

• a. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they like the taste of it.
  • b. I believe that if sand is going to be eaten, it should be available for everyone to eat.
  • c. I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is the right thing to do.
  • d. I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is good for one's health.
  • e. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they decide they want to, regardless of whether it is someone else's sand.
  • f. I believe people should be able to eat sand if they want to because they are free to make the decision themselves.
  • g. I believe I will eat sand because it is the standard meal for my community.

• 3. Develop your own workplace example that fits with each system. Present each workplace scenario in a substantial paragraph of approximately 40 words. Although the table field will expand to accommodate your workplace examples, you may list them at the end of the table; make a note in the table to see the attached examples, however, so your facilitator knows to look for scenarios below the table.
  • 4. Format references according to APA standards and include them after the table.

Ethical Theory or System

Brief Definition

Other Names for Theory

Real-world Example

Workplace Example

EXAMPLE

Duty-based Ethics

Regardless of consequences, certain moral principles are binding, focusing on duty rather than results or moral obligation over what the individual would prefer to do (Treviño & Nelson, 2007, Ch. 4).

In ethics, deontological ethics, or deontology (Greek: deon meaning obligation or duty), is a theory holding that decisions should be made solely or primarily by considering one's duties and the rights of others. Some systems are based on biblical or tenets from sacred.

Deontology, pluralism, moral rights, rights-based

Categorical imperative

Golden rule

C

I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is the right thing to do.

It is my duty to follow through with instructions my boss gives me, even if I do not agree with the concept. It is my moral obligation to respect authority figures.

Consequence-based Ethics

Rights-based Ethics

Human Nature Ethics

Relativistic Ethics

Entitlement-based Ethics

Virtue-based ethics

Reference

Treviño, L. K., & Nelson, K. A. (2007). Managing business ethics: Straight talk about how to do it right (4th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. (Example)

The first one that is complete is an example for the rest. The theories have to have a reference. I don not know how to post the spreadsheet as a link, but can send it as a email attachment. I need the spreadsheet by Saturday night or early Sunday. And will pay more if the payment is not enough. Please let me know if you can or cannot do it so I can find another anvenue.

Karen

dear XXXXX 0495

The payment is all OK. there is no problem with it. And you shall have your work completed soon.

THank you

Dear XXXXX

I have made a new Excel spreadsheet as per your table design. It has been uploaded to mediafire. Click on the link below in order to download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5wzzlnjjz4x

The procedure to download is as under:

1. you will click the link

2.It will take you to a page that says " mediafire" in the top left corner and " ethical systems.xls" in the middle of the page

3. drag the page a little down. you will see a yellow box with an orange outline, with a disk icon in the left corner. It says: click here to download file

4. click on the box and your file download will start.

If you follow the above process, it should all go fine, otherwise, do write to me for assistance.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can I have the references that are listed so I can put it at the end of the spreasheet i.e like the example has the first one;

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need to put the references in APA format like in the example

(Treviño, L. K., & Nelson, K. A. (2007). Managing business ethics: Straight talk about how to do it right (4th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. (Example)

if the references has a website I need the website. or the book in the APA format like above. As I stated I will pay more if need be.

Karen

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: 3 years of experience in Accounts & Finance