#03202400 begins with:
1. Of the following colors, which one would you use for a room in which people go to relax? A. Red B. Orange C. Purple D. Yellow 2. A sense of unity in a work of art is pleasing because A. all of the elements are the same size. B. it gives the work organization and structure. C. it creates symmetry. D. all of the principles of design depend on unity.
3. Rhythm in a drawing or painting is created with A. variation of the size of objects. B. different color and tonal values. C. energetic brush strokes. D. repetition or recurrence of visual elements.
#03202500 begins with:
1. The range of dark and light blue in the sky refers to the
_______ of this color.
B. color temperature
2. In the summer, you're assigned to take a photograph of a light-house.
It's essential that the color temperature of this photograph be "cool." The best time of day for you to take this photo would be
A. 7:00 A.M.
B. 11:00 A.M.
C. 12:00 P.M.
D. 3:00 P.M.
3. A new house is being built and the designers want the indoor lighting to have a high color temperature. Which of the following would be the best type of lighting to install?
A. Incandescent lighting
B. Florescent lighting
C. Table lamps