David Scrafton
David Scrafton, Graduate Student
Experience:  BSc(Hons) - 1st class honours in Chemistry, MPhil (Chemistry), MBBS (Medicine)

Compare and contrast ionic and molecular compounds. Be sure

Compare and contrast ionic and molecular compounds. Be sure to include at least two ways they are similar and two ways they are different. HO and H2O2 are examples of the empirical and molecular formula of a compound, respectively. Explain the relationship between these two types of formulas. Use the activity series to determine if the following reaction is possible. If it is possible, write the products and balance the equation. If not, explain. 4Cr(s) + 3O2(g)
Category: Homework
Expert:  David Scrafton replied 6 years ago.

I'd be happy to answer this question for you. I have made a start on an answer and should have it ready in about 15 minutes time for you.

Many thanks for your question,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good knowing a honours chemist is working on it :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is everything going ok. It's been a while since you said you'd finish. just let me know if i didn't explain something well enough

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Sorry it took slightly longer than expected. Had a few problems submitting my answer! Got through in the end though!