Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Axia College MaterialAppendix CCategorizing FallaciesCategorize

Axia College Material Appendix C Categorizing Fallacies Categorize each fallacy statement by copying and pasting it into the text box adjacent to its matching fallacy type. Fallacy Statements 1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more than most. 2. On a radio ad: “Have you been fatigued, irritable, moody? If these symptoms are ignored, you might become depressed or even suicidal! Ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have, and they're glad they did!” 3. From a study group member: “I just don't get it. One minute she says she's coming, and then the next, she calls to cancel. I wonder if we can trust that the articles she submitted are what we need!” 4. You're going out with Carron? Well, she's a nice person, but I hear her last relationship was a wreck! I'd be careful if I were you. 5. About an already-attractive home interior: “I don't know why we start
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the "accept." I would be interested to know how you do on this assignment. It is an often asked question and I have seen it answered several different ways.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!