Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

Locate recent articles in the New York Times or Wall Street

Locate recent articles in the New York Times or Wall Street Journal in which economists are quoted using positive and normative statements. Provide one APA-formatted quote and its context for both a positive and normative statement. Explain your choice
hi, please advise length required and deadline.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

There is no required length and it is due by 11 pm tomorrow.

Thank you............ Sue

hi, no problem, will work on it for you :D
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks .....Sue
just to update you will post in a bit
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you Joanne. Perfect. Can I use you again? This is very helpful

Sue

no problem, fee free to request my help anytime!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Joanne,

I'm attaching another assignment that I need help on

Thank you............ Sue

Due date - Thursday Jan 7

Select a good with which you are familiar. What are the factors, as mentioned in your textbook readings, that shift the demand curve for this good? What are the factors, as mentioned in your textbook readings, that shift the supply curve for this good? How do you expect the supply and/or demand of your selected good to change in the next year? Relate your expectation to price and quantity

Due date - Sat Jan 9

CheckPoint: A New House - Readiness

Deciding to buy a house is a lifelong goal for many people. Imagine that you are renting a studio apartment and have just discovered you are having a baby. Your present apartment is small and far from schools and local services. You have decided to move. There are many factors that come into play when making such a large and weighty purchase. Examine the decision-making process from the perspective of an economist. In your Final Project, you use these principles and other factors to make a final decision whether to buy a house.

• Consider the 10 Principles of Economics as outlined in Ch. 1 of the text.

Assume for this Assignment that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

• Submit to Individual Forum by Day 6 a 250-350 word response addressing the following points:

• Which of the 10 principles do you think plays a major role in your decision?
  • Provide an example for each about decision-making, interaction, and the workings of the economy.

Explain how that influences the marginal benefits and marginal costs associated with the decision to purchase a house

right, will work on this for you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

thanks Joanne... really appreciate ti

Sue

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Joanne,

Just checking to see if you will be able to complete the work for tonight?

Thank you...... Sue

oh sorry i must have posted the answer in the wrong window, give me a min, i'll upload it here.
http://www.box.net/shared/4i6inxy450 , i will post the second answer by tmr
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Joanne,

Thanks again.... Do I accept it now or wait until I receive the one tomorrow?

Sue

either one will be fine
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you... I'll wait for tomorrow....

Have a good evening

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you so much....sue
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Joanne,

How do I pay you... the file did not pop up to pay for the last two assignments.

Sue

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Joanne, I wanted to pay you $30 but the system only took out $15. How do I go back and pay the other $15? I also have more work for you I will send. One is due tonight and the other is due on Thursday. Thanks again........ Sue
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Joanne, I sent this out to everyone earlier and no one has responded. Can you help me with this task. Thank you..... Sue I need help with tonight's assignment please. Thank you........ Sue The table for the Addendum would not copy over just the text. I can email word doc if necessary Thank you..... Sue Addendum B Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply & Demand Factors Fill in the matrix below and describe how changes in price or quantity of the goods and services affect either supply or demand and the equilibrium price. Use the graphs from your book and the Tomlinson video tutorials as a tool to help you answer questions about the changes in price and quantity Event Market affected by event Shift in supply, demand, or both. Explain your answer. Change in equilibrium Frozen orange crops in California Orange juice Supply (left)—Not as many available oranges to offer consumers. Price will increase and quantity will decrease. Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico Tourism in the Carribean Cost of cotton decreases Clothing Technology improves efficiency in pasta manufacturing Restaurant-prepared meals List two types of related goods and provide an example of two goods that are substitutes. Define “Price Elasticity of Demand.” What conclusion can you draw knowing that the coefficient for the price elasticity of demand for gasoline is -0.24? Determine if the demand for the following products is price elastic or price inelastic, and explain your answer. In your explanation, be sure to include how the necessity of a good and the availability of substitutes affect the price elasticity of demand in each of these specific cases: Hotel rooms for people planning a vacation Airfare for people on business travel Define the Law of Demand and the Law of Supply. Give an example for each.
hi with regards to your first question, you can pay me the additional $15 as a bonus.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you... will do Sue