JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor
Experience:  30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator
12183058

How does the local, state, or national economy affect your

How does the local, state, or national economy affect your business or place of work? Are there businesses that are relatively recession- or depression-proof? Why or why not? Are there businesses that may not prosper to the same extent as others during an economic boom? Why or why not?

HelloCustomer

I would like to assist you with this question, and need to understand your requirements a bit more. Do you have a specific number of words you are looking for for this response? Also, in order to assist you, I'll need to know what type of business you are in and the general geographic area in which you are operating. That will help me customize an answer for you.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Jo,

Looking for 200 words or more,am in Illinois,and am a Business Man,i was a mortgage broker and now all i do is Business of Export on general goods.

If i can get your email address i will be able to forward you some materials that can help...

HelloCustomer

I cannot give you my email address, according to JustAnswer's terms of service. However, if you will send the information to [email protected] and ask them to send the materials to Expert JOGANN, I'll be able to receive them. In the alternative, you could go to mediafire.com, upload the files, click on "share" and copy and paste the link for the file(s) to me here. Either way is fine with me.

Kind regards,

Jo

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Did you get the my message?

HICustomer

I had to do some searching. When you don't put FOR EXPERT JOGANN in the first three words of the question, it is not apparent to me which question you're asking for me to help you with. I've replied on that thread.

Best regards,

Jo