JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor
Experience:  30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator

How does the local, state, or national economy affect your

Customer Question

How does the local, state, or national economy affect your business or place of work? Are there businesses that are relatively recession- or depression-proof? Why or why not? Are there businesses that may not prosper to the same extent as others during an economic boom? Why or why not?
Category: Homework
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I would like to assist you with this question, and need to understand your requirements a bit more. Do you have a specific number of words you are looking for for this response? Also, in order to assist you, I'll need to know what type of business you are in and the general geographic area in which you are operating. That will help me customize an answer for you.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jo,

Looking for 200 words or more,am in Illinois,and am a Business Man,i was a mortgage broker and now all i do is Business of Export on general goods.

If i can get your email address i will be able to forward you some materials that can help...

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I cannot give you my email address, according to JustAnswer's terms of service. However, if you will send the information to info@justanswer.com and ask them to send the materials to Expert JOGANN, I'll be able to receive them. In the alternative, you could go to mediafire.com, upload the files, click on "share" and copy and paste the link for the file(s) to me here. Either way is fine with me.

Kind regards,

Jo

Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
JOGANN, Tutor
Experience: 30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did you get the my message?
Expert:  JOGANN replied 4 years ago.

HICustomer

I had to do some searching. When you don't put FOR EXPERT JOGANN in the first three words of the question, it is not apparent to me which question you're asking for me to help you with. I've replied on that thread.

Best regards,

Jo