Charlie Boone
Charlie Boone, Writer / Researcher
Experience:  MA Linguistics, BA Spanish
24125574

CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) Essay 1-2 pages

Customer Question

CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) Essay 1 page to 2 page double space

1. How did you arrive at your career choice?

1. What are your greatest strengths?
  2. What are your weakest strengths?
  3. What assurance do we have that you will finish school?
  4. What would you like to be doing five years from now?
  5. What is the most satisfaction you have from work?

Below are some ideas maybe???

•1. How did you arrive at your career choice?

Should I start with saying you like helping people? A lot of people look down on cna's but if you think about it we are the eyes, and ears for nurses. We report to the nurse if there is any change in a resident. We keep track of what they eat and drink.
Being a CNA is not an easy job but it's not really a hard job either. But it helps if you like helping others. I work in a rehab hospital, and it is not just elderly people I work with.
I have worked in nursing homes, and it is a demanding job, it really is but it's worth it. I miss working in a nursing home, I have been thinking about going back because the people in nursing homes are just so eager to talk to the aids, most residents are really sweet but you get your grouchy ones from time to time too.

CNAs usually work in Nursing Homes, so you will have to say you enjoy the health care field and you enjoy working with, and helping the elderly. You can also add that you would also like to continue you education and get your R.N. It would show that you are motivated to continue your education in the health care field.

•2. What are your greatest strengths?

I believe that a person's greatest strength is God. He is the only power which can do wonders. He is our greatest strength. He gives us power to do things. He let us do a lot many tough things at ease. We must have faith in Him. He is the only power which never disappoints us. He does what is alright for us and never selects a harmful option for us.

Exceptionally well organized.

•3. What are your weakest strengths?

The clichéd answer is that you "never give up"; I've seen that way too often. The secret to this question is that it's not looking for honesty; it's looking for your capacity to think on your feet and to be able to provide answers for difficult situations. Thereby whatever you put here should be something that you could talk about in the interview. So don't reply with something seriously dangerous like "weakness for the opposite sex", instead put in things like difficulty with a language that you wish you were better in, poor cooking ability, difficulty with slowing down - benign, mildly silly stuff that you can talk breezily about and helps the interview to go better.

Tell them that you tend to be a perfectionist. It's one so-called flaw that they might see as an asset.

"I spend a lot of time at work, making sure everything is done and accomplished for the day, regardless of how long it may take."

I would like to learn Spanish.

First off the 1st and most important thing to remember is not to give an answer that is blatantly self serving i.e. "When I start working on a project I get so wrapped up in it I work too hard," or "I sometimes take way too much responsibility and end up doing as much work as possible even if it was not originally delegated to me."

The best strategy to answer this question is to go ahead and name your most prominent weakness and then immediately cite the activities you have engaged in to proactively address this weakness. For example, "Sometimes when I am head of a group I have a hard time being the "bad guy" and confronting ppl when they under perform. To correct this I have employed several of the strategies in Leadership one of my favorite books by James Burns and have made it a rule of mine to always start the 1st team meeting by outlining responsibilities of all members and by establishing dates for progress presentable to be completed.

Be honest. Only you know what your greatest weakness is... it could be selfishness, stubbornness, and lack of confidence... but when answering the question, let the interviewer know that you're working on improving this particular quality... acknowledging it as a weakness is a first step and that you are actively trying to improve it.

Well I do not know the best answer, but I know my honest answer would be that my greatest weakness is that I am a perfectionist, and if I feel that I am not doing the best job that I know I am capable of, I beat myself up for it.

The best way to answer this is to be truthful, and then say something that you are currently trying to do to correct that. eg, I would say time management, but I am implementing constant small deadlines for my projects and using gannt charts for exams and teamwork exercises.

•4. What assurance do we have that you will finish school?

I am currently on a campaign for self-improvement. A lot of aspects are involved. One aspect I am working on is improving my academic self. I currently work about 50 hours a week, and I am not sure if I will be able to cut down on hours. Currently, I am employed as a Para-professional, with a promise of promotion to professional status once I receive a related bachelor's degree.

•5. What would you like to be doing five years from now?

I would like to have a two year collage degree and perhaps start on a maters or bachelors and have a full time job I hope

•6. What is the most satisfaction you have from work?

The ability to adequately do my job.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 4 years ago.
You have more than enough for a great essay. Do you need someone to put this together into a 1-2 page essay or do you just want revisions in the Q&A format now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need help putting this together into a 1-2 page essay format satisfying the questions.Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Diana T. I haven't heard back from you. Do you still plan to assist?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Charlie Boone replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Charlie Boone, Writer / Researcher
Experience: MA Linguistics, BA Spanish
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Account is short. Will accept with positive feedback in next 3 days. Thanks for patience Maestra.
Your welcome, and thank you for letting me know. Did you want me to disable that link now?

Edited by Maestra Laoshi on 12/28/2009 at 1:50 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your assistance and sorry for the delay.