SteveS, MBA
Experience:  MBA from Top 5 US Business School, Tutoring Experience for Over Two Years

ABD is planning an IPO. It underwriters say the stock will

ABD is planning an IPO. It underwriters say the stock will sell at $20. The direct costs will be $800,000. The underwriters will charge a 7% spread. (a) how many shares must be sold to net $30 million? (b) If the stock price closes the first day at $22, how much has ABD left on the table? (c) What are ABD's total cost for the IPO?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I send you a question about all-common-equity, did you receive it? Or would you rather not answer it?

I reviewed the question. Sorry, that question is all-over-the-place and very hard to understand what's going on. I'm not confident that I can interepret what it's trying to say. Hopefully someone will be able to take care of it for you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not a prob. This is EXACTLY WHY I asked you...I'll ask the teacher.

Can you try this one?

4. ABC is attemempting to establish a current assets policy. Fixed assets are $600,000. and the firm plans to maintain a 50% debt ratio. ABC has no operating current liabilities. The intertest rate on debt is 10%. Three alternatives current asset policies are under consideration: 40%, 50%, and 60% on sales. Te company expects to earn 15% before interest and taxes on sales $3 million. The tax rate is 40%. What is the ROI under each value?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I like how you help me and it is very logical. Is there a way I can open that disgusting question to the community on line? It says I can block you and have it posted with other, but that is the last thing I want to do....Please advise, and thank you again..

It should be already open for others to answer. I've seen other experts lock the question while they were reviewing it. Unfortunately, it looks like no one so far gets the question....

Edited by SteveS on 11/24/2009 at 9:36 PM EST
I'm reviewing the current assets policy question now.

I can do the current assets policy question. Can you please create a new post? I'll pick it right up. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I submitted the problem....Let me nkow if you get it please...