SteveS
SteveS, MBA
Experience:  MBA from Top 5 US Business School, Tutoring Experience for Over Two Years
18851589

Graph the Security Market Line using T-Bills as the risk-fre

Graph the Security Market Line using T-Bills as the risk-free rate and the S&P 500 as the market portfolio. Include all the funds and the Nasdaq Composite Index individually, using the betas to determine each one's required return. The annual returns from 2000-2009 are below:     

Is there a way I can get this data to you in a spreadsheet? Otherwise, it's of no use because the numbers get scrambled on here.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Science Guy replied 7 years ago.
You can set up an account at mediafire.com and post a link to your spreadsheet. I believe I can help you with this problem. When do you need the solution?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cmmygdnzeyj

The data is in the link above. I won't need the graph until later tonight around 6pm. I'm just not sure how to graph the market security line or where to incorporate the required return.

Thanks for taking a look, and let me know if you need any more information!
Hi. I won't be able to look at this today. I am going to open the question for someone else.
Expert:  SteveS replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
SteveS, MBA
Experience: MBA from Top 5 US Business School, Tutoring Experience for Over Two Years
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I changed the -0.3% to .22% because that is in fact more accurate, like you mentioned. However, the beta of the Tbill still results in a negative number (-.02). Do you think is okay? Also, doesn't the NASD Comp index appear to be overvalued in this graph?