Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

************* EXPERT CHRIS OR ANGELA *****************

We posted the questions earlier this week.Our tutor would like us to go over the answer again.Please help us out.
1)One important reason for using picture with question in a classroom is that they a)provide a useful alternative tool(pictorial assessment) b)can provide for an inquiring learning situation c)help to create interest d)help students to apply what they learn 2)essentional to rubric development is asking the right question.Which one should you first ask yourself to guide the development of a rubric a)what criteria should I be evaluating b)what is the extent to which I expect the students to meet the criteria c)does the work I am evaluating warrant the use of a rubric

Hello Patria Maria,

I answered several of your posts, but I haven't seen these two questions. How did you answer or what answers were you given?

Chris M

Edited by Chris M. on 11/7/2009 at 3:52 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am not sure if I should give out the name of your "Expert"....

His answer : b,c,or d .Depending on the situation......

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Would you please help us out ?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.