Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

(Dividend adjustment model) Regional Software has made a bundle

(Dividend adjustment model) Regional Software has made a bundle selling spreadsheet software and has begun paying cash dividends. The firm’s chief financial officer would like the firm to distribute 25% of its annual earnings (POR = 0.25) and adjust the dividend rate to changes in earnings per share at the rate ADJ = 0.75. Regional paid $1.00 per share in dividends last year. It will earn at least $8.00 per share this year and each year in the foreseeable future. Use the dividend adjustment model, Equation (18.1), to calculate projected dividends per share for this year and the next four.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Linda_us replied 7 years ago.
DearCustomer

I have received the payment. Thank you for it and the bonus. Don't do anything else for the questions answered by me. You can close the other post as you have received the answer already. I cannot post an answer there as it is in the General Category and I am in Homework Category Only.

Regards,

Linda
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you very much. I closed the postes you suggested for me to close. I have two in limbo (I think).

Doreen