What are the other questions? If they pertain to psychology, I can probably help.
1) What is the relationship between sensory adaptaion and negative adaptation? Give an example that shows this relationship..
2) Distinguish between inductive and deductive reasoning.
3) Your son is an honor student in college. He phoned home recently and told you he joined a scholastic club to make new friends. Which in Masloe's hierarchy is his club membership satisfying?
4) How can you tell when a person might be excessively motivated by affiliation?
5) How would you use maintenance rehearsal to prevent you from forgetting a friend's e- mail address?
6) Give two examples that show how gender polarization has resulted in women being treated unfairly in the work place.
Post this question as "For Chris M." ( so you can price it) and I will answer by 12:00 a.m.
Sorry, I meant to post this question as you have your other questions, so you can select a value for your question. Just put "For Chris M." at the beginning of the question, or use this link www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=22285537&FID=0 to ask a question of me directly.
Thanks for the payment, did you get answers to all the psychology questions?