Case Study 1:
Myelin S. Heath
INTER-OFFICE REFERRAL FORMRay D. Ology, M.D.
Doctors-R-Us - North Campus
1515 N. Medical Plaza #151
Anytown, Anywhere 12345
Myelin visited my office yesterday complaining of numbness in his right leg and face. He has also been experiencing muscle weakness and mild depression. I noticed a delay in his visual response in both eyes. I have referred Myelin to your facility to have an MRI of the brain and spine. Please fax the results to me as soon as possible.
Ruben Delgadillo, M.D.
Answer the following questions in your own words:
Type your answer here.
1. What nervous system disease is Myelin suffering from?
3. What structure(s) and function(s) of the nervous system are affected by this disease?
4. What can be done to treat this disease?
Case Study 2:
INTER-OFFICE REFERRAL FORM
Melissa Neidermayer, M.D.
1515 N. Medical Plaza #203
I'm sending little Jimmy over for a stat spinal tap. He has had a fever for a couple of days, which increased to 102 degrees today. Since yesterday he's been complaining of a headache and stiff neck. His mother said last week he had gone swimming in the pond by their barn and started feeling ill a few days later. Fax results ASAP.
Terrie Raychee, M.D.
1. What nervous system disease is Jimmy suffering from?
3. What structures and functions of the nervous system are affected by this disease?
I need you to do a follow up on the answers you gave me i notice that you were speaking of the patient name as the disease and the answers to the questions are not correct to the what is wrong with the patient