Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

I need to create a 12-15 slide presentation outlining standard

Customer Question

I need to create a 12-15 slide presentation outlining standard records management procedures for the Happy Health Medical Clinic. the criteria are: The importance of getting new information into a patient’s record as timely as possible, Not duplicating medical records for the same person, Being able to know at all times where a record is located as you write practical, how-to procedures to cover the following aspects of records management: Indexes for administering health care information, Centralized or decentralized records management, Creation of new records—record format, Type of filing system: Basic rules of the system, Examples to clarify names or numbers that might be confusing in that system. Temporary and permanent insertion of loose forms and care reports: Handling clinical data that a doctor needs to see, Handling administrative data that a doctor does not need to see. Storage for patient files: The physical circulation of records within your facility.Need ASAP!!
Category: Homework