viki
viki, Item Writer
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for grades K-12.
1680453

Homework SOCIAL STUDIES The task of economic policy is to

Homework SOCIAL STUDIES
The task of economic policy is to create a prosperous America.This unfinished task of prosperous Americans is to build a Great Society.Our accomplishments have been many;these tasks remain unfinished:>to achieve full employment without inflation;>to restore external equillibrium and defend the dollar;>to enhance the effencienty and flexibility of our private and public economies;>to widen the benefits of prosperity;>to improve the quality of american life-Lyndon B.Johnson Former President Lyndon felt that the most important first step in the war against poverty is 1)full employment 2) a sound dollar 3) private and public economics 4) our natural defense 5) efficiency in government
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The speech implies that America`s prosperity is 1) threatened 2) at its peak 3) must be retained 4) must be broadened 5) threatenend Johnson`s war against poverty
Category: Homework
Expert:  viki replied 5 years ago.
Hi

viki, Item Writer
Experience: I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for grades K-12.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

From the point of view of an environmentalist,which is probably the most significant argument against offshore drilling for oil ?

1) There is a little need to take such natural resources from the ocean waters 2) Oil corporations are falsely advertising an oil shortage in order to expand their drilling operations 3) the potential oil to be found is not worth the capital investment needed to extract it 4) the possible harm to the balance of nature is more important than a gain in energy 5) coal is a preferable resource to oil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bubonic Plague of the mid-fourteenth century was the most devastating natural disaster in European History.We know now that this plague was cause by rats that were infected by bacteria-carrying fleas.The rats carried the disease as they were unknowingly transported with cargo ships through trade routes.A third of the entire population of Europe is thought to have been killed by this plague.What caused the Bubonic Plague?

1) poor sanitation in crowded European cities 2) a disease carried by sailors through trade routes 3) a highly contagious virus spread by human contact 4) rats that carried the disease through crowded cities 5) fleas on rats that carried the deadly bacteria through trade routes

Expert:  viki replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
viki, Item Writer