HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework, Teacher
Experience:  Involved in education in the sciences but hoping to help in any way possible
20314402

MY thesis is on Cosmetic surgery. I need one declarative sentence

Customer Question

MY thesis is on Cosmetic surgery. I need one declarative sentence that summarizes the main idea in my essay,in 25 words or less. Can you help! Here is the assignment:

5. CheckPoint: Thesis Statement
You must create a thesis statement for every academic paper you write. Often appearing at the end of the introduction, the thesis statement informs readers in a concise manner of your intention in writing the paper. The thesis consists of one declarative sentence that summarizes the main idea of your essay in 25 words or fewer.
? Resources: Thesis Statements, the Axia College Writing Resources Web Site, and the Thesis Generator
? Due Date: Day 3 [Individual] forum
? Review Thesis Statements and How to Develop a Thesis Statement at http://www.bedfordstmartins.com/researchroom/thesis/ at the Axia College Writing Resources Web Site.
? Use the Thesis Generator at http://corptrain.phoenix.edu/thesis_generator/thesis_generator.html to help you draft and refine your thesis statement.
COM 15
Category: Homework
Expert:  HelpfulHomework replied 7 years ago.
While this technology may be associated with non-essential treatments such as "tummy tucks" and "breast augmentation", it is apporpriate and important in the right setting because it can be used to improved quality of life in those who have medical deformities.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry this have to be 25 words or less, instructor will not accept. I used the same information yesterday he said it is to many words. He wants an even flow between the positive and negative subtopics.

PLEASE NOTE IT MY BE 25 WORDS OR LESS. One declarative sentence that summarizes the main idea ant twosub topics.

Thanks,

Cosmetic surgery can be used in many applications; while there are non-essential uses, it can improve quality of life in those who have medical deformities.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your help, I will try this statement and see if it works. Wish me luck!

Can this thesis statement be reworded. Please let me know before I accept. I paid for one yesterday and I can not use it.

DearCustomer
Good luck. What do you mean by reworded? Sure it can.
DM
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is the last note my professor sent. "Reword your thesis so there is a more even low between the positive and negative subtopics. Your statement should not have more than 25 words, it could be less.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.