Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Use examples of photography in the modern age to support Can

Use examples of photography in the modern age to support

Can you give me two cites to look at

Hello linda,

Your post, "Use examples of photography in the modern age to support," apears to be cut short. What is it they should support?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Use examples of photography in the modern age to support, and use pictures to illustrate

Linda,

I'm still not sure exactly what you you are are asking for. Your post now reads "Use examples of photography in the modern age to support, and use pictures to illustrate"

"Can you give me two cites to look at" Do you mean websites links to view modern photograhphy? And, what is the argument or position you are wanting to support with the photography and pictures?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is a thesis paper on how photgraphy is related to art, back in the enlightment era, so what I need is 2 cites on Using the camera during the modern age. What were the purposes at the beginning of photography use and its progressions during the modern age. Use examples of photography in the modern age to support and use picture to illustrate.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.