Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

give a few slang terms used in the book Bud, Not Buddy

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for an excellent answer. You should have been the one to answer my other question - all I got out of that was a link to a website I had already visited and it did not contain any answers. Not real sure if I am comfortable using the just answer service again.

Hello Hershey,

Thanks for your response, and glad I was able to assist you. You can always ask for me of any expert who has helped you before. Just begin with "For (expert's name):" Hope we can assist you again!