Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

analyze the individual values and the organizations values

Customer Question

analyze the individual values and the organization’s values as reflected by the organizations plans and actions
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Wiz replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer Is there a specific organization which this is based on? Also, do you have any other information regarding this assignment?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
for a healthcare business

o Analyze the origin(s) and subsequent evolution of your personal and workplace values.
o Explain how your individual values drive your actions and behaviors, and analyze the alignment between your values and actions and behaviors.
o Analyze the degree of alignment between the organization's stated values and the organization's actual plans and actions.
o Explain the differences and analyze the degree of alignment between your values and the organization's values as reflected by the organization's plans and actions.
I appologizeCustomerbut I must opt out of this question and leavge it open for all other experts to assist you.